Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's get started! Allons y!

I've been wanting to write a blog for a while. I leave ridiculous amounts of text in forums and as comments under other people's blogs to the point where some people have to me to get my own blog and leave theirs alone. But blogging is supposed to take work and since I already have work, I wasn't sure I should do that. We'll see. Blogging also seems kind of narcissistic. Who cares what I think and have to say about the world? I'll give it a shot and we'll see how it works out. This should be a bilingual blog. (French and English) I am French though I live in the US. Some things I will write about in English because I am more comfortable doing so and others I will write in French because it makes more sense. If French is awful to your eyes, just skip the French parts and stick to the English. I will try to translate all posts in English and French, but there are no guaranties that it will happen.

I am a computer programmer but I have varied interests including politics, economics, international relations, psychology, cryptography, game theory, finance, video games, comics, BD (French comic style) etc... Since this is my blog I will talk about whatever I feel like including topics about which I know little to nothing. If I make a mistake, give wrong information etc, let me know, I'll be happy to fix the offending post.

So here we go!

No comments: